Hey everyone! I know it’s been a while since we last posted. Everything is still well with us, just over here living the mom dream. Anywho, I had a minute so I wanted to share with you my latest makeup obsession. I know that the brand, Charlotte Tilbury, has been around for a while, but I have just recently become completely obsessed with the entire line. With so many products available, I wanted to feature my Charlotte Tilbury must haves. These are the products that I have tested and cannot live without.
Please let me start out by saying that this post is in no way sponsored. All of the products that I am featuring were purchased personally. This also leads me to say that a lot of these products are a bit pricey. Charlotte Tilbury is a luxury brand therefore you are paying for quality products that truly live up to the hype. Without further ado, here we go.
- Multi Miracle Glow: My absolute number one favorite. This product is a skin miracle. It’s not only a luxurious makeup remover, but also a moisturizing mask treatment and dry skin savior. It smells like gardenias and it is heavenly to use. It’s been incorporated into my nightly routine by using it to remove makeup. I massage it into my skin and breathe in the intoxicating aroma. Leaving it on for as long as I can before removing it, I then follow with my other skin care products. You can purchase the smaller trial size to be sure that you love it as much as I do. I will be taking the smaller size with me when we travel abroad this summer and slathering it on while flying.
- Hollywood Beauty Light Wand: One of the first products that I purchased, and I am still loving it. It’s so fun for an amped up highlight look. I make a “C” shape from the top of my brow to the tops of my cheek bones and blend with my beauty blender. The Hollywood Contour Wand is on my wish list to try next because I have heard that it’s also fabulous.
- The Luxury Palette in Vintage Vamp: My go to night time eye look. These palettes are brilliant because they include a step by step quad of colors including a prime, enhance, smoke and pop shade to create a foolproof look.
- Revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Masks: I am going to make a bold confession by announcing that I hate sheet masks! They are a total mess and they never fit quite right on my face. I also never know if I even have the right side facing my skin! That is, until I found this one. This sheet mask is indeed revolutionary! It is dry meaning that there is no slimy mess to deal with and I love the way it attaches to your ears so that you can still move around while wearing it. I use it before a night out because it makes my skin absolutely glowing. These are available in a single as well as a multi pack which you can bet I will be purchasing next.
- Hollywood Flawless Filter: Perfect for wearing under your foundation. It gives you that lit from within glow. Easily on the must have list.
- The Luxury Palette in Pillow Talk: This palette just recently came back into stock after being sold out for months. I wear this in the daytime for a subtle eye look that is beautiful.
- Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk: I own several of these lip liners because I wear it so much. I keep one in my makeup bag and one in my purse. It is the most perfect pink liner that mimics the color of your own lips for a stay-all-day look.
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Bitch Perfect: The name of this lipstick is hilarious, but girl, it is the perfect nude-pink shade ever.
- Magic Cream: Last but certainly not least is Charlotte’s Magic Cream. Holy moly this moisturizer is packed full of good stuff to make your skin glow. It’s pricey, but worth it. I am waiting to purchase the full size when Sephora has their VIB Spring sale!
What almost made the cut:
Now you know my absolute must haves when it comes to the brand. I also wanted to include the Magic Away Concealer, but it was currently sold out in almost every shade when I originally drafted this post. It seems to be back in stock on her site now. I am the type of person that wears concealer and powder only, just because I hate the way foundation feels on my skin. I love a barely there look, and this concealer helps me achieve that flawless look.
So what’s on my wishlist?
Ummmmmm, everything! No seriously you should see the wishlist I created on her site. My next purchase will definitely be the Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette. It is supposed to be an iconic bronzing and highlighting duo. I will also be trying the eyeliners once I finish off what I am currently using. I am also dying to try out the new ICON palette that just recently launched. The formula is supposed to be revolutionary and the shades are electrifying.
Note: Since originally posting this, I have had a chance to try the Rock N’ Kohl eyeliner pencil in Barbarella Brown, and I am happy to say that it has now been added to my list of must haves.
How Do I get My Hands On It?
I prefer to order products off of the Charlotte Tilbury site because there is always FREE FAST SHIPPING! You also receive 2 free samples of your choosing. Be careful because one of the samples is always hiding out in the receipt envelope. Her products are also available at Nordstrom, Sephora and Net-A-Porter (for a little less).
Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury products that belong on my list? Let me know in the comments section below. Like I said before, I am still trying out lots of her products, and I cannot wait to see what she launches next.
Have a fabulous day!