1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6.
1. Forever 21 Kimono in Jade: I can’t wait to sport this when the weather warms up!
2. Essie polish in Mod Squad: My daughter picked this out in Target and thought it would be pretty for Valentine’s Day. I love this color so much, that it’s going to be the first color my little piggies see this spring!
3. NYX Butter Lip Gloss: I picked one of these up in Ulta when I was standing in line. I am so glad I did. This gloss feels so luxurious once you put it on and the colors are very nice.
4. LUSH Cosmetics Sea Salt Face and Body Scrub: I hope you have a LUSH near you. Just walking into the store is heaven on earth. This is one of MANY products that I love. I have one for my face, and one in the shower for my body. It’s an exfoliating scrub that leaves your skin extremely soft. The salt is also very good for acne prone skin.
5. Naked Orange Carrot Juice Smoothie: This is my favorite juice as of late. The carrot one is my favorite because it has a nice bright flavor.
6. GlamGlow ThirstyMud Mask: I’m saving the best for last. Ladies, start rubbing your pennies together in hopes that they will grow because this stuff is for REALZ! I had been hearing about this facial mask everywhere, but the price tag is hefty. I went to Sephora about three times and made them give me samples before I took the plunge. This mask has changed my skin. I put a thin layer on my face and sleep with it on. My skin has never been softer or more moisturized. I’m truly amazed at what it has done.
C’mon, don’t be shy, what are your favorites lately?