Today I am talking about my favorite purchases of 2017. Really this post should be called “My Favorite Purchases of All Time” because I am obsessed with everything on this list! When putting this post together, it was important that the items were still available. One thing that I wanted to add was Gap’s Super Soft Lace Underwear, but it is apparently sold out online. I was so upset when I saw this because this is the most comfortable underwear out there. I went to the store to check it out and there they all were! All stocked and ready to go. So if you are looking for comfortable undies, check them out. Hopefully they will restock them online because that is where the good sales can be found.
- Clare V. Leopard Clutch: One of my all time favorite bags that I own. It gives the perfect pop of print to almost any look. It really should be in the Peaches In A Pod hall of fame because it has already appeared in so many posts this fall and winter. I have also found a save option here that I absolutely love!
- IT Cosmetics Dual Ended Eye shadow Brush Set: I am obsessed will ALL of IT Cosmetics brushes, especially their eye shadow brushes. I own many eye shadow brushes and none of them blend out pigment the way that these do. The fact that they are double ended makes them even more functional.
- Francia Bootie: These were a purchase from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I am so glad that I got them. They go with absolutely everything because of their pretty taupe colored suede.
- T3 1.25″ Curling Iron: Hands down the best curling iron out there! Everyone that borrows this ends up purchasing it.
- Farsali Unicorn Essence: There may actually be Unicorn tears in this stuff because it is that good! This is a fairly new discovery for me, but once I used it, I was hooked. I use it as a makeup primer, and my makeup has never gone on smoother. This is a holy grail product for me.
- Sofia Half Moon Straw Clutch: This bag showed up in many posts this last summer, so I was thrilled when became available again. At only $35 this neutral bag is just too good to pass up.
- Paige Transcend Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans: This brand is fairly new to me and I am glad that I discovered it. These jeans have held up well since I bought them without fading or stretching.
- Julie Vos Coin Pendant: Another item that should be very recognizable because I wear it constantly! This classic necklace was definitely worth the splurge if you ask me, and I am sure it will continue to be a favorite.
- Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses: Admittedly I got these before 2017, but I could not put a favorites post together without including them.
- Striped Side Slit Tee: Let’s be honest, I have never met a striped tee I didn’t like. This version is my current favorite, but I will honestly grab any striped tee I see because they are a layering essential.
Did I hit any of your favorites on this list? If I didn’t be sure to let me know what you loved this past year in the comments section below. I always love seeing what everyone else is loving!
Have a fabulous day!
My Favorite Purchases of 2017: