Happy Thursday everyone! I am so glad that we are almost to the weekend because it has been one of those weeks y’all. We have had a big back to school week, and I feel like I have filled out about 50 forms! I haven’t signed my name this much since we closed on our house. We have also been dealing with a sick dog…again. It turns out Buster the Schnauzer has to have a low fat diet from now on. Well that makes two of us.
For Today’s post, I decided to do something a little different and highlight things that I use and love, as well as some things that I have my eye on. I always get lots of compliments on my hair, so I am sharing with you the two items that I cannot live without. I am also sharing my all time favorite makeup palette and a lightweight jacket that is a must for fall.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette in Surreal: This palette was part of the last VIB sale at Sephora, and I have used it everyday. It is the one palette that got packed on every trip that I have gone on this summer. I love the way it gives me a lit-from-within look.
- Prada Wanderer Sunglasses: These sunglasses are so fun! Summer is still going strong, so if you are in the market to splurge on some sunglasses, these are my picks.
- Tie Front Sweater: You guys are probably sick of seeing this sweater in all of my collages, but the gray color just got restocked and it is seriously the softest sweater ever. It’s definitely in my cart at Nordstrom just waiting for me to pull the trigger.
- BB Dakota Faux Suede Jacket: Gray is my current color crush, so this lightweight jacket is on my fall wishlist. Since our winter was so mild last year, I am focusing on lightweight pieces this year.
- Ruffle Hem Tee: This cute top is less than $50 and comes in 5 colors. I am loving the pink and the olive green.
- Gabriela Stud Fringe Drops: These statement earrings are so pretty.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase: I have been sleeping on a silk pillow case for years. I honestly believe in it’s beauty benefits. It not only keeps sleep wrinkles away, but it also prevents my hair from frizzing overnight or tangling.
- T3 Convertible Curling Iron: This is my number #1 favorite hair product. This curling iron does an incredible job of defrizzing my hair and creating pretty curls. Everyone that borrows this curling iron immediately goes out and buys it. It’s a little pricey, but let me tell you that it is worth every penny! I use the 1.25″ iron.
- Gray Suede Mule: Another gray item, I have my eye on are these fabulous mules for fall. I don’t own many gray pairs of shoes, so I am thinking that I need to fix that this year.
Have a fabulous Day!
Currently Loving for August: